Kef has been bringing high-resolution audio to music enthusiasts for decades, covering both the wildly expensive variety and more affordable versions. This week, we’re giving away the EGG bookshelf speakers, which include a built-in amplifier, a digital analog converter (DAC) and 96kHz/24-bit USB input. There’s also an optical connector for high-res TV listening and Bluetooth with aptX support for high-resolution wireless streaming. These speakers are aimed at providing crisp, clear, full sound via the proprietary Uni-Q driver array, which the company describes as “sit anywhere” technology. The unique, rounded design and quality output make these a great addition to any home audio setup and one lucky reader will get a pair to take home. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this high-resolution sound system from Kef.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive a pair of KEF EGG digital HiFi speakers (Frosted Blue, $500 value).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until Sept. 28th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!