You better watch out, you better not cry. We’ll upgrade your heating from low-tech to high. Alright, that was awful, but we really do have an early Christmas present on offer this week, and one that’s sure to keep you toasty on those bitter winter evenings. Thanks to Tado, we’re giving away an entire smart heating system, including the company’s latest connected thermostat (which plays nice with Siri and Alexa), as well as a pair of smart radiator valves for creating independent heating zones. Better yet, free installation is part of the package, leaving you to focus on decorating the tree. As always, you can enter the competition up to three times via the Rafflecopter widget below. After you’ve scanned the rules, that is.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) smart thermostat kit, two (2) smart radiator thermostats and free installation.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Tado and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honour warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until December 16th at 11:59PM GMT. Good luck!