To upgrade or not to upgrade: that is the question. If you’re currently asking yourself this very brainteaser, then we’d guess Apple’s shiny new iThings may well’ve taken your fancy. But why sign up to a more expensive contract or take the hit of an upfront payment when we’ve got a brand new iPhone 6s burning a whole in our pocket? This week, we’re giving away a 16GB, Space Grey model supplied by our friends at Mobilefun.co.uk, the online retailer with all manner of accessories, including plenty of covers and cases, to kit your new iPhone out with. As always, you can enter the competition up to three times via the Rafflecopter widget below, but only after you’ve given the rules a quick scan. Deal?
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPhone 6s.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 16th at 11:59PM BST. Good luck!
[Photo credit: Will Lipman]